LumApps is an Employee Experience Platform that supports companies in their digital transformation on communication, collaboration and engagement of their customers, partners, and above all their employees.
LumApps is a proven leader in this dynamic market with a truly unique vision and product. Our enterprise-grade SaaS platform has been deployed by Fortune 500 clients around the world and is delivering meaningful business benefits.
Our mission: To make people feel that they belong and have a purpose.
To create an environment where all employees are engaged and work together towards the same goal. Over 450 leading companies trust LumApps to:
🎯 Improve the productivity of their teams with our SaaS-based Collaborative Experience Platform integrated with both Google and Microsoft collaborative suites,
🎯 Transform employees into real ambassadors of their company,
🎯 Make employees more efficient and better connected to their peers and relevant information, regardless of their location, with the tools and information they need at their fingertips.
🎯Helping companies to reduce turnover, accelerate employee onboarding, better collaborate and share knowledge, and even improve their customer experiences.
With a team of more than 300 Lumies in 6 offices (Lyon, Paris, Lille, London, Austin, Tokyo), LumApps supports companies such as Veolia, Valeo, Air Liquide, Colgate-Palmolive, The Economist, Logitech. To support its international development. LumApps has raised $100 million, including $70 million in December 2019.
If these core values sound like you: "be bold, do amazing things", "say what you mean, do what you say", "one team, same mission", "always be evolving": apply now!
As a Digital Project Manager, you'll collaborate directly with Pierre, our Growth Director, to execute growth strategies and scale the activity in Japan and other Asian countries.
Contract : VIE (18 - 24 months)
Location : 3 months in Paris, France then Tokyo, Japan
- Adapt and optimize the website to the japanese market (SEO friendly, specific contents, landing pages, conversion funnel..).
- Learn & Implement advanced Inbound & Outbound techniques to generate leads, optimize campaigns for maximum ROI through data-driven tactics.
- Conversion & UX: Gather audience insights, execute A/B tests to convert traffic into customers.
- Create compelling content (surveys, infographics, studies, etc.) designed to trigger high-impact interactions (across social media, featured on other websites, garnering press coverage, etc.).
- Data Ownership and Reporting: Monitor campaign data, take charge of profitability and KPIs, and provide regular reporting for informed decision-making.
Expected Background and Skills
- Top Business or Engineering School.
- No previous experience in digital marketing is mandatory but a strong desire to learn and excel in this field is.
- Japanese proficiency: Business Level both spoken and written (N2 or equivalent).
- First work experience in a start-up or a fast paced environment
- Data driven and results-oriented
- Enthusiastic and team-player
- Humility and a willingness to learn
- Fluency in English
- HR call
- Meeting with Pierre, Growth Director
- Technical case to do at home + presentation to Pierre
- Meeting with Thierry, Country Manager
- Meeting with Quentin COO
- We want you - Offer
Why join us?
At LumApps we believe that diversity in terms of experience and culture is the power of our teams. We are looking for Lumies who are passionate about their work, enjoy the everyday challenges and have a strong sense of team spirit.
And what are we doing for our employees' Experience...?
✅ A complete and rich onboarding, organized for each new promotion of employees, in person or 100% digital
✅ Technical challenges all day every day: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
✅ Work with passionate experts who will share their knowledge and help you develop and grow! (technical guilds, domain architects…)
✅ Ongoing training, to develop the skills and know-how of our employees through hundreds of training courses.
✅ Internal mobility around the world. We offer all of our Lumies the possibility of internal development within our different sites in France and abroad.