LumApps is an Employee Experience Platform that supports companies in their digital transformation on communication, collaboration and engagement of their customers, partners, and above all their employees.
LumApps is a proven leader in this dynamic market with a truly unique vision and product. Our enterprise-grade SaaS platform has been deployed by Fortune 500 clients around the world and is delivering meaningful business benefits.
Our mission: To make people feel that they belong and have a purpose.
To create an environment where all employees are engaged and work together towards the same goal. Over 450 leading companies trust LumApps to:
🎯 Improve the productivity of their teams with our SaaS-based Collaborative Experience Platform integrated with both Google and Microsoft collaborative suites,
🎯 Transform employees into real ambassadors of their company,
🎯 Make employees more efficient and better connected to their peers and relevant information, regardless of their location, with the tools and information they need at their fingertips.
🎯Helping companies to reduce turnover, accelerate employee onboarding, better collaborate and share knowledge, and even improve their customer experiences.
With a team of more than 300 Lumies in 6 offices (Lyon, Paris, Lille, London, Austin, Tokyo), LumApps supports companies such as Veolia, Valeo, Air Liquide, Colgate-Palmolive, The Economist, Logitech. To support its international development. LumApps has raised $100 million, including $70 million in December 2019.
If these core values sound like you: "be bold, do amazing things", "say what you mean, do what you say", "one team, same mission", "always be evolving": apply now!
In order to strengthen our team in Southern Europe, we are looking for a new talent to
join as an Account Manager.
What if it was you?!
As a Junior Account Manager for the Southern Europe region, you will be a key part of a
light-speed growing team based next to the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona.
Your resilience, growth mindset & desire to learn associated with your consultative selling skills will be required to initiate and support the expansion of LumApps’ value footprint within our existing customer base.
If you want to join a fast growing and innovative company, read on!
What you will do:
- Sell SaaS/Cloud based products and services into the C-Suite.
- Understand the strategic competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position LumApps’ products and services.
- Understand and effectively explain the benefits of an on-demand/web services/ Cloud / SaaS architecture
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners and alliances
*What we are looking for*
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish & Italian.
- Experience selling SaaS/Cloud based products and services into the C-Suite.
- Proven ability in managing sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment.
- Proven experience of pulling together different business units to maximize on sales opportunities.
- Capabilities to maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data.
- Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies.
- Passionate, Enthusiastic profile who wants to be part of a fun, innovative and
fast growing company.
- A team player in LumApps’ field Southern Europe sales team to drive
incremental add-on business into Southern Europe customer accounts.
- Ability to drive complex sales cycles orchestrating internal teams of pre-sales,
marketing and sales support, professional services and customer success.
- You will implement value-selling processes leveraging a wealth of knowledge
of LumApps’ products and services.
- Understanding and experience and consultative selling skills to initiate
long-standing relationships with existing customers and executive sponsors.
- Ability to execute effective selling strategies to successfully position LumApps
as a viable cloud partner of choice.
We can’t wait to welcome you onboard :)
*Why join us?*
At LumApps we believe that diversity in terms of experience and culture is the power of our teams. We are looking for Lumies who are passionate about their work, enjoy the everyday challenges and have a strong sense of team spirit.
And what are we doing for our employees' Experience...?
✅ A complete and rich onboarding, organized for each new promotion of employees, in person or 100% digital
✅ Work with passionate experts who will share their knowledge and help you develop and grow! (technical guilds, domain architects…)
✅ Ongoing training, to develop the skills and know-how of our employees through hundreds of training courses.